Red face Unanswered: Access error - Refence Error

I have a database in MS Access 97 working in Multi-user enviornment , which is user secured, and divided in front-end and backend...Usually it is works fine...but now and then ...on some machine it gives me an error - Access error - and cannot read the memory add ..... reference memory add ...... I cannot figure out why this error is coming...as i checked everything. Iam using recordset object for saving records in database through forms...could it be reason..but i dont think so.. I am really worrying about this...as its happening very often...Please help me..
    ptha3

Is it happening every time the user tries and ... If you can isolate it you may find that one fo the references is not active on the users machine.

You could try having a look at the references and see if any are marked missing.

Thanks for your reply... but i really dont have any clue.as about which reference its talking about and ITs working fine evertime ...but suddenly Its give me this message... And i cannot make any guess why its coming...I just close the system..and sometime repair the program and its fine...
    Previously I had all backend and frontend together .- as one program at that time This error crashed the whole application...and i almost lost some of the data... then i divided it in front end and backend....and then problems comes only on those computer where error message is coming rest of the user working fine...
    And one day When i was working on another access program ..I tried to open the Ms Access through startup...it made my whole computer dead...i had to re boot...So I cannot judge wether there is a bug in my application or in MS Acces... And if bug is in My application how to check it....Please Please help me
    ptha3

Error is ..MS Access.exe application error 0x65120169 reference memory at 0x00000040 cannot be read.
    ptha3

Have you tried defragging the host machine?

No... actually this problem coming in three machines right now...i really dont know about other users as they have not got it yet...but if the bug is in the program might be sooooon they willl......
    So i really dont know how to solve it...
    ptha3

Just a thought... Are you sure you clean up all object variables after using them?

You say you use recordsets, so you open them:

Set rst = dbobject.OpenRecordset("Whatever")

Do you close and set them to Nothing when finished?

rst.Close
    Set rst = Nothing

HTH

dan