My client in Santa Clara needs an Oracle 11i Technical not Functional GURU! This will be a long term project for the right candidate. The client needs the candidate to have SOLID Oracle 11i expert level knowledge of the 11i CRM (Service Call Center/Logistics) module and must have experience with go live production. Should have done extensive data architecture, data modeling and have done at least 1 BIG data migration.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested in this. Thanks!

Phil

Skill Set:
8-10 years of experience is needed
1.5-2 yrs with Oracle 11i
Oracle 11i Technical not Functional GURU!
Client needs the candidate to have STRONG Oracle 11i exp. and expert level knowledge of the Oracle 11i CRM and Oracle 11i ERP (Service Call Center/Logistics) module.
MUST HAVE THE 11i ERP Service Call Center/Logistics module.
Must have experience taking Oracle 11i ERP/CRM into a live work environment.
Should have done extensive data architecture, data modeling and have done at least 1 BIG data migration.
TCA exp. is huge!
IT Domain Knowledge with Oracle 11i CRM and Oracle 11i ERP (Service Call Center/Logistics)
Oracle 10.7-11i data migration
Full life cycle ERP to CRM implementation that has GONE LIVE in production
Strong Data Modeling/Data Architecture background High level and detailed technical system design exp. Should have strong PL/SQL, SQL development exp.
Core background in Oracle 11i CRM
Production experience with service call center & Integration background in these areas
Production experience with service logistics & Integration background in these areas
Data migration production experience in these areas (upgrade and platform migrations both looked at)
Prefer integration with ERP from CRM in 11i

Philip A. Botana | a q u e n t
resource manager
tel. 800.632.9119 x 607 | fax. 408.986.9182 | <http://www.aquent.com/>
4800 Great America Parkway, Suite 301, Santa Clara, CA 95054