Angry Unanswered: MS SQL Cluster - "SQL SERVER FULLTEXT" resource error

Everyone-

I have installed and configured a 2 node active/passive SQL Server cluster. When I performed a manual failover (moving groups), it moved successfully. But not when I launch the Cluster Admin snap in and look in the "Resources" folder, I see that the SQL SERVER FULLTEXT has a red X and the state is FAILED. When I check the event log, I get the following (primary node):

event id: 1069
    Cluster resource 'SQL Server Fulltext (TESTSQL)' failed.

event id: 7032
    The Service Control Manager tried to take a corrective action (Restart the service) after the unexpected termination of the Cluster Service service, but this action failed with the following error:
    An instance of the service is already running.

Note: The secondary node cannot join the cluster, the CLUSTER service on the secondary node doesn't even start.
    I suspect that the reason for that is because since once resource "SQL Server Fulltext" has failed, it is preventing the second node in joining the cluster. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

ANY Help is MUCH appreciated. I really need to solve the "event id: 1069" error.

PLS send any suggestions to: thrillerIT@hotmail.com and/or thri11erIT@yahoo.com

Check out the following link:

link

Originally posted by rnealejr
    Check out the following link:

link
    Thanx, for the link.