Question Unanswered: Info on SQL10013N error?!...

Hi there,
    I'm new to DB2 development and am in dire need of some information. I'm trying to create some stored procedures and after a lot of work, I've gotten them to work in our development environment. The problem I run into is when I try to deploy them to our production server.. I get the following error:

[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/6000] SQL10013N The specified library "/usr/prepaid/currentVersion/db/WPP_StoredProcedures/sp_QueryAccountByM" could not be loaded.

... and I thought Microsoft error messages were vague?!

Can anyone tell me what areas I should focus on to figure out what's going on?... any logs I should be checking? anything at all that I could get more information about this error?

By the way, the production environment already has some DB2 stored procs that are running correctly.

Who would have thought that creating a couple of stored procs would be so difficult.

Thanking you in advance,
    Dennis Melanson

One more thing

I should note that the stored procs that are curently working in production were compiled with the IBM compiler (XLC), while the ones I'm trying to create are compiled with the GNU compiler... could this be the problem??

Question Re: Info on SQL10013N error?!...

Dennis,

I'm sure you've checked it, but I'll ask anyway:
    - your programm is on "/usr/prepaid/currentVersion/db/WPP_StoredProcedures/sp_QueryAccountByM"
    in your production environment? (this is the EXTERNAL NAME you wrote in your CREATE PROCEDURE)

As an alternative, you could copy the procedure to <db2path>/sqllib/function and don't inform the clause NAME in the EXTERNAL parameter from CREATE PROCEDURE.

HTH
    Rodney Krick

Re: Info on SQL10013N error?!...

Yes, I did make sure the executable was there.. just because that's where all our other exes are for this application.