Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1

    Lightbulb Unanswered: SSPI Context Problems.

    This might help some of you out.
    Last week, I suddenly started receiving this error from EM and QA.
    After trying several tips seen in the forums, nothing helped.
    Turns out that the problem was with my domain password.
    It had expired while I was still logged in. When I changed my password, everything went back to normal.
    This is just another lil tip someone might need.

    Brent

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1
    Another fix I found was to take the SQLServer off the domain then remove the computer account from the domain, if neccesary, then re-add the computer to the domain. Worked here, worth a try anyways.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •