New version (126.96.36.199) of SQLExecMS utility has been issued.
It is available for download from www.laplas-soft.com
SQLExecMS is a stand-alone tool that simplifies usual duty of DBA's and database developers
who uses MS SQL Server (7.0 or 2000) or MSDE.
SQLExecMS doesn't require any additional installation, just 'copy and go'.
SQLExecMS does not use SQLDMO. This is why it works much faster than EM.
List of SQLExecMS's features includes:
-view and update data in your tables using grid or field by field presentation;
execute T-SQL statements (results of PRINT and some DBCC commands are not supported) -using syntax highlight editor and code assistance;
- view ready to use script for objects in your DB;
- view estimated execution plan;
- manage your triggers;
- manage your indexes;
- view and manage statistics;
- view fragmentation of indexes in graph and text mode;
- view fragmentation of your tables;
- search substring in objects' script;
- generate SQL script for your DB, including tables data, users, roles;
- monitor and manage connections to SQL server;
- compare scripts of two databases;
- view UP and DOWN dependencies for each object;
- view the nearest neighbors of the table by FOREIGN KEY references;
- manage you SQL Server logins and database users;
- review error logs of your SQL server;
- review space usage of DB, Tables, Indexes;
- review and manage locks in your databases;
- manage databases on the SQL server;
- manage database and server options;
- easily manage your extended stored procedures;
- and lots of other handful things like
export recordset into .TXT, .XML, .XLS, .HTML format,
generate 'INSERT INTO' script for any recordsets,
quickly check properties on any object returned by OBJECTPROPERTY
- lots of others.
Visit our new web site at www.laplas-soft.com
Download fully functional "no strings attached" non-commercial version and evaluate it as long as you want.