Unhappy Unanswered: Color in Countinuous Form

Hello I create a db in access97 and it has a continuous form that the background changes colors depending on what the condition is. It works fine in Access97 but when I convert it to Access XP, well it doesn't display the colors.....

For example I have 12 textbox and each of them have the following in the source control

=VraiFaux([Priorite]=1 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=2 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=3 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=4 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=1 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Pas Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=2 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Pas Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=3 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Pas Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=4 Et [Code1]<>5 Et [HrsDebutCall] Est Pas Null;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=1 Et [Code1]=5 ;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=2 Et [Code1]=5 ;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=3 Et [Code1]=5 ;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)
    =VraiFaux([Priorite]=4 Et [Code1]=5 ;" лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллл";Null)

The "л" character on my form covers the entire area where I would like the background to be.

But when I look at it in Access XP I can see the color changed but the area is not filled with the color it's filled witht he character U..

The problem is that I need to be able to see 5 different colors, and I can only have up to 3 conditions....If I choose the conditional Formatting in XP....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails form.gif