SQL-DMO, Visual Basic.NET. SQL Server 2000

I am trying to create a job using VB.NET on SQL Server 2000. When I execute the particular piece of code - the job is created, its step is added - but I get an error with the schedule creation - which is the most important part of the whole process!!

This is the exact error message I get when I look at the attributes of the Job Scehdule Object

Parent <error: an exception of type: {System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException} occurred> SQLDMO._IVSQLDMOStdObject

I also get this same message for UserData, TypeOf and Properties

Any suggestions? Has anyone ever had that problem before? Am I overlooking something?

Thanks for any suggestions that I may receive!!

May have solved problem...

Unfortunately my machine crashed before I could fully solve this problem - so this is an initial response to my own question.

I believe that I was trying to create the schedule in the wrong order. I finally found documentation on SQL-DMo that is similar to what I have to do. It seems to indicate that I just need to add the job schedule to the job BEFORE I alter its properties. After which then I can BeginAlter on the schedule itself and then DoAlter.

I hope this can help anyone else who may have experienced this problem!!