News Release

Dimensional Strategies Expert to Participate in OracleWorld Conference
Evan Ross to discuss Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence

Toronto, ON. – October 8, 2002 – Dimensional Strategies Inc., a leader in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions, today announced that Evan Ross, Principal at Dimensional Strategies, will participate in an expert panel discussion at OracleWorld San Francisco on Sunday, November 10, 2002. Mr. Ross will offer his insights on new trends in Data Warehousing and Decision Support during the 2:15 p.m. session of the conference.

“OracleWorld is the premier world wide event for Oracle. I am looking forward to sharing my ideas on the future of Data Warehousing, as well as hearing about the successes and failures that companies implementing Data Warehousing and Decision Support are encountering.”

As Chief Technical Officer at Dimensional Strategies, Evan Ross is responsible for product development and innovation for ReportEase as well as managing Data Warehousing methodology. Prior to founding Dimensional Strategies, Evan Ross was the Director of Systems Solutions at Hexagon Computer Systems in Toronto.

OracleWorld San Francisco, which runs November 10-15, offers over 400 sessions for IT Managers, DBAs, Developers and Oracle Partners with a focus on Outsourcing, Business Intelligence, Industry directions and the Oracle suite of tools.

About Dimensional Strategies
Dimensional Strategies Inc. is a Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solution provider located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The principals of the company, Jeremy Fitzgerald and Evan Ross, are contributing authors on several Data Warehousing books
including Oracle 8i for Data Warehousing, and Data Warehousing with SQL Server 7. Both are seasoned speakers, having presented locally and throughout North America at IOUG Live!, the annual conference of the International Oracle Users Group and at OracleWorld, the premier conference sponsored Oracle Corporation. You can visit their website at http://www.dstrat.com