1. I have installed DB2 UDB V 7.2 to connect to DB2 OS/390.
2. I have insalled DB2 Extenders V 7.2
3. I have connected mainframe DB2 OS/390 through command line processor.
4. All *.bnd files mentioned in bmbmvsb.lst have been bound seperately.
1. bind F:\dmb\bin\dmbacnt3.bnd grant public isolation cs
15. bind F:\dmb\bin\dmbvpl3.bnd grant public isolation cs
All binds were succesfull.
5. A database named MMDBSYS to hold image tablespaces were genereated.
CREATE DATABASE MMDBSYS STOGROUP GDDB271 BUFFERPOOL BP32K;
GRANT DBADM ON DATABASE MMDBSYS TO U554;
CREATE TABLESPACE DMBACNT3
USING STOGROUP GDDB271
CREATE TABLE DDB2.DMBACNT3
( DOCUMENT_NR CHAR(10) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT
, DESCRIPTION CHAR(32) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT
, ROW_ID ROWID NOT NULL GENERATED ALWAYS
, DOCUMENT BLOB(128K) NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT
6. Afterwards, I have tried to enable database server with enable server command, but it failed.
db2ext => ENABLE SERVER FOR DB2IMAGE USING MMDBSYS.DMBACNT3 WLM ENVIRONMENT WLMIMAGE
DMB0399E: The current Server cannot be enabled for the "DB2IMAGE" extender. RC =
-1. SQL0440N No function by the name "DMBIENABLESERVER" having compatible argu
ments was found in the function path. SQLSTATE=42884
I can't go forward after this point. I searched the error but found nothing.
Do I have to do something with WLM environment?
Has anyone ever tried to use this steps?
Could you tell me the steps or a manual including the steps which you have successfully followed to enable extenders in OS/390 DB2 V6.1?