Red face Unanswered: Snapshot 10 won't display data in report

I recently installed access 2002. With the installation, I upgraded snapshot to version 10. Snapshot saves a report but when trying to view a report, nothing but a blank screen appears.

Everything worked perfectly when using Access 2000 and the older version of Snapshot.

Any assitance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Have you tried to open the snapshot report on another machine?
    Does it print correctly?

Are there graphics? - this was a problem in previous version on some OS versions. What OS are you running?

How did you upgrade? Is this on the CD - I haven't seen any downloads for version 10.

Can you uninstall just the viewer and download the version 9 and see if it is able to open your report that was created in 2002.

Matt

Wink

Mat:

Thanks a ton for your post. I installed snapshot viewer from my CD upgrade disk. It installs version 10. I also tried version 9 with same results. I sent it via email and receiver had same results. There are no graphics in the report.

My operating system is Windows 98 Second Edition. As noted, when using access 2000, everything works just screwed up when I upgraded to 2002. I used the Office XP Pro Suite. Note: I did not install all the applications in the suite - eg. didn't install power point, Outlook, etc.

Hope you can help. If not, thanks anyway for your timely post.

Frank

Have you tried to install SR1 or SR2?

They did include an updated version of Snapview.ocx with SR2.

Curious to know what the snapshot prints - if anything.

Matt

Wink

Rocky:

I have installed both SP's 1 and 2. The report, for the most part, only displays a blank page. However, sometimes, it will display an empty calculated field.

What do you think?

Frank