Thread: Sql30020n

Unanswered: Sql30020n

During execution of my java program, I am recieving the following message....
    Exception in thread "main" COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLIDriver][DB2] SQL30020N Execution failed because of
    a Distributed Protocol Error that will affect the successful execution of subsequent commands and SQL statements: Reason Code "220E". SQLSTATE=58009

I am finding very few references to this and am wondering if anyone has seen this.

I am executing sql from a java program through db2 connect to os/390 db2
    Paul
    www.dbmsguy.com

Re: Sql30020n

Originally posted by rpm2203
    During execution of my java program, I am recieving the following message....
    Exception in thread "main" COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLIDriver][DB2] SQL30020N Execution failed because of
    a Distributed Protocol Error that will affect the successful execution of subsequent commands and SQL statements: Reason Code "220E". SQLSTATE=58009

I am finding very few references to this and am wondering if anyone has seen this.

I am executing sql from a java program through db2 connect to os/390 db2
    Check that the communication Protocol at the DB2COMM is TCP/IP while configuring the DB2 Connect.and the Server is active with the correct LU names
    Sujit.