Unanswered: Conversion of a Microsoft Access-based application into Oracle
I have a client who is currently using Microsoft Access based application facing the following:
1. Scalability - application cannot scale into 75-80 user range.
2. Security - authentication
3. Integrity -
Can you give me the pros and cons with following proposed solutions:
1. Oracle at the back-end and MS Access for the front-end.
2. Oracle at the back-end and web front-end using Microsoft ASP.NET
3. Oracle at the back-end and web front-end using J2EE platform with JSP.