Question Unanswered: taking out duplicates

I have a database 1 of numbers that will always be the same. I need to compare database 1 against database 2 and remove all duplicates only from database 2.
    Also, in database 3, I needed to combine the date and time from two fields into one. I was successful at this, but once I imported into Excel, this was my result. The imported date/time is all on line: mm/dd/yyyy hh/mm/ss
    This is what I need: ex. 10-23-02
    3:30 PM

Data formatted right, date above the time, military time changes into standard time with AM or PM and no seconds.
    I usually format this data in Excel as: Date 3/14/98 1:30 PM; Shrink to Fit, Wrap Text

Is there a way to format as I mentioned above? This novice appreciates your time and help.

If your field is a date time field, you can, in Access, put a format in it. But you must know something, Date and Time are not keep as a string. Formatting Date and Time must always be done when showing, it is not recommended to keep a date/time value in a String field. There is also a function named FORMAT() which you can look to format date and time in many ways.

For your deletion, take a look at the following query; it delete all records from table2 that are present in table1 (using the Key field ID)
    Code:
    DELETE * FROM table2 WHERE ID IN (SELECT ID FROM table1)
    JeffB