Question Unanswered: Compling an Access MDE, hunting for a VBA error

I get this error everytime I try to make a MDE, "microsoft access was unable to create an MDE database", I'm pretty sure it is an error in the VBA code, but I can't find it, I'm used to working with VB were it will go into break mode if it can compile something and highlite the problem line, but not in access. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Kent

If it is a VBA error, it should be stated in the MDE compile error. If you want to compile all your CODE, you can do it. Just open a module (or a code in form) and then on the menu Execute, select "Compile all modules", if there is any error, you'll find them. (I don't have an english version, so this might not be written exactly like that in english )

JefB

Cool thanks for the tip

Originally posted by JefB
    If it is a VBA error, it should be stated in the MDE compile error. If you want to compile all your CODE, you can do it. Just open a module (or a code in form) and then on the menu Execute, select "Compile all modules", if there is any error, you'll find them. (I don't have an english version, so this might not be written exactly like that in english )

JefB
    I found the problem through process of ilimination, but thanks for the tip I'll try this in the future.