Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Monterey, CA, USA
    Posts
    3

    Question Unanswered: Backing up SQL database from Web host

    Please indulge me, I am a true SQL novice.
    On a web site hosted by a third party we have an SQL database on their SQL server which we want to backup on a daily basis at night.
    Can anyone provide me with a template Cold Fusion page containing code necessary to backup our SQL database from the Host server to one or our own in-house desktop?
    Thank you for any assistance with this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Baghdad, Iraq
    Posts
    697

    Re: Backing up SQL database from Web host

    Originally posted by FRB
    Please indulge me, I am a true SQL novice.
    On a web site hosted by a third party we have an SQL database on their SQL server which we want to backup on a daily basis at night.
    Can anyone provide me with a template Cold Fusion page containing code necessary to backup our SQL database from the Host server to one or our own in-house desktop?
    Thank you for any assistance with this.
    You're asking others to do your job for you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Monterey, CA, USA
    Posts
    3

    Re: Backing up SQL database from Web host

    Originally posted by sco08y
    You're asking others to do your job for you.
    Very sorry you are taking it that way. As I said, I am a novice and I asked for indulgence. I do believe that one can learn from examples.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Baghdad, Iraq
    Posts
    697

    Re: Backing up SQL database from Web host

    Originally posted by FRB
    Very sorry you are taking it that way. As I said, I am a novice and I asked for indulgence. I do believe that one can learn from examples.
    When I was a novice, I did my job. You're asking for a complete solution, and obviously haven't done one scrap of work on it yourself.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Monterey, CA, USA
    Posts
    3

    Re: Backing up SQL database from Web host

    Originally posted by sco08y
    When I was a novice, I did my job. You're asking for a complete solution, and obviously haven't done one scrap of work on it yourself.
    OK. Thanks for the lesson.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •