Unhappy Unanswered: how to attach the values from the search form

hi guys.

i have a form that has a subform and the subform is a datasheet. Per record in the main form, i will input 25 companies in the datasheet. but the records of my list companies are around 130T. so it won't fit in a combo box or list box. so i did is that i made like search form. that went the cursor is in the "employer" text box in the datasheet. it will pop-up a search form. in my pop-up search form. is a combo box that has a code. that when you type the 4th letter it will match the list companies in my company table and it will only load the matching first 4 letters of the companies....so my problem is that...
    How can i attach the values of my search form combo box back to the current "employer" text box in the datasheet subform??
    Please, i really need help. =)

thanks,

digtaz®

Assuming the employer and company are linked at table level an therefore are ID numbers in the employer field, you could assign a variable to the open form for the pop up form, update the variable with the ID number. pass the variable back to the main form and match the ID in the combobox.

HTH

Thanks....I try it. =)