Unhappy Unanswered: Subform hiding contents when new record selected on main form

I am new to this forum and would appreciate any help you could give me. I added code to my main form to bring up a new record upon opening and now one of my two subforms is hiding it's contents when a new record is selected. If I scroll through the older records, it appears. The subform consists of multiple check boxes. I have compared properties with the other subform and discern no difference. Why is one working and the other not? Help!!!!!

Re: Subform hiding contents when new record selected on main form

Hi, one possible explanation is that your subform is bound to key on the parent form and if you choose new record to parent it assumes new recerd in subform.
    Otherwise it is difficult to imagine what you are talking about, if your databse is small post it or just pat under development here.

Originally posted by mangosli
    I am new to this forum and would appreciate any help you could give me. I added code to my main form to bring up a new record upon opening and now one of my two subforms is hiding it's contents when a new record is selected. If I scroll through the older records, it appears. The subform consists of multiple check boxes. I have compared properties with the other subform and discern no difference. Why is one working and the other not? Help!!!!!