Exclamation Unanswered: Problems with Access security - please help

Hello everyone.

I am experiencing a problem with MS Access and I hope you could help me. The problem is:
    I have a Access database. When I tried to open it, it gives me thew following message "You can't make changes to the database objects in the database 'XYZ'". I click ok and the database window appear. When I choose to open one of the tables, it gives me the following message: "Could not read definitions; no read definitions permissions for table or query 'Table1'". I now the username and password of the owner of this table. What should I do to open it?

Thanks in advance

Québec, Canada
    It sounds like .mdw security. Are you sure that user have the access to read the table1? Because with that security, the Admin can set the securities rights for each objects (table query, form) in the databases, if the user do not have the right to read the table1, then you'll have to whether ask for changing the user rights or use another username and password

Charlotte NC

Check the atributes on the mdb file as well. if it is set to read only you will not be able to change any of the data in it