Red face Unanswered: phpBB 2 Problems

I'm using coolpages.com as my server and when i try to put phpBB on my site, it works fine untill i get done installing. when it installs it comes up with warnings. i read the faq and it said something about security issues. i would really like some help with this issue. Thanks.

Can you post the warnings to this thread?

warnings:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/config.php:19) in /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/includes/sessions.php on line 182

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/config.php:19) in /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/includes/sessions.php on line 183

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/config.php:19) in /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/includes/page_header.php on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/config.php:19) in /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/includes/page_header.php on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/config.php:19) in /users/coolfreepage.com/xioa/includes/page_header.php on line 451

It looks like sessions.php and page_header.php are each trying to send header information with the header() function but failing because something on line 19 of config.php is outputting spaces or newlines.

Whenever you try to send header information, you must ensure that no previous function calls or scripts have sent anything, even whitespace. Make sure that there are no echo or other print statements in config.php and make sure there are no spaces or newlines on either side of the <?php ?> tags.

For example:
    Code:
    // beginning of config.php

<?php
       $somevariable = 1;
       // other stuff here
    ?>

// end of config.php
    This will cause the errors you're getting, because there are spaces and newlines in the script that the server will interprete and output. The following is okay:
    Code:
    <?php
       $somevariable = 1;
       // other stuff here
    ?>

Just saying hello (first post)

Howdy,

I've been lurking for some time and finally decided to sign up. I just wanted to say howdy to everyone on the board.

Lots of good stuff here. I hope I can contribute. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I'm still a little new to this.