Unanswered: SetValue to more than one record

When I append sales transactions to a special order table I would like to be able to insert the date into all records that appended for that day by inserting today's date in a "sent to special orders" field. Any clues on how to accomplish that? I tried a SetValue macro but it only updates one record not all of them that were appended to the table.

just modify the table itself and set the default value for the field to now()
    for a full timestamp or to Date() for Just the date that the record was inserted.

:0)

Originally posted by denofdeath
    just modify the table itself and set the default value for the field to now()
    for a full timestamp or to Date() for Just the date that the record was inserted.

:0)
    I ended up figuring it out myself. I wanted to put a date in the sales transaction table showing when the special order was appended to the special order table. I ended up including an update query with the append query in a macro. Appends the special orders from the sales transactions table to the special orders table and then inserts a date in a field in the sales transactions table showing when the special orders were appended.