Unanswered: Macro for opening images from access in word

How do i make a macro that replace a path for an image with the image itself?

I'm passing the path of the picture to my field in Word.
    (I've got a field in my access database that contains the path to the image)
    Now i need to write/invoke a macro which loops through the finished merge document, reads the path in the path field and then programmatically inserts/replaces the contents of the field with the picture.

How do i do this?

Re: Macro for opening images from access in word

I am not really sure this easily "do-able" in macros, but is certainly achieveable using code.

However this requires some amount of understanding of both access basic/vba and word basic/vba.

I can supply some amount of code for this, but I will need to know what the word document looks like and what it contains in relation to the path.

Originally posted by speedy_1357
    How do i make a macro that replace a path for an image with the image itself?

I'm passing the path of the picture to my field in Word.
    (I've got a field in my access database that contains the path to the image)
    Now i need to write/invoke a macro which loops through the finished merge document, reads the path in the path field and then programmatically inserts/replaces the contents of the field with the picture.

How do i do this?