Cool A Matter of Style

When creating SQL scripts, what methods do you use when working with them?

More specifically:
    How do you split the SQL across files? For example, do you put things relating to each table into separate files (table creation, indexes for the table, etc.), or do you group similar things into the same file (all indexes in one file, all table creation in another file, etc.)? Maybe you just have ONE BIG file that contains all the code?

Thanks for your input!

I prefer one file for each table. It makes it easier for the "once a year" user(me) to find the information.

The DBAs usually have one big file for everything, it's easier to execute, and they don't forget a critical piece of the puzzle.
    Bruce Baasch

Originally posted by Bruce A. Baasch
    I prefer one file for each table. It makes it easier for the "once a year" user(me) to find the information.

The DBAs usually have one big file for everything, it's easier to execute, and they don't forget a critical piece of the puzzle.
    Good point... how do you manage the execution of each individual file? Do you just manually execute each of them one by one? Or do you automate it somehow, or use a master script of some sorts?