Angry Unanswered: DB2 and Microsoft OLEDB Provider

Hi everybody:

I try to recover the tables and fields of one database in db2 from visual basic using ADO, and I am using the Microsoft OLEDB Provider for DB2, but when I try to recover the information of tables with OpenSchema method of Connection object, I could not.
    My tables in the database are created in the "Administrator" schema, my connection string is
    "Provider=DB2OLEDB;Password= tramcodbi;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=db2admin;Initial Catalog=sample;Data Source=fernando;Network Transport Library=TCPIP;Network Address=192.168.0.15;Network Port=50000;Package Collection=nullid;Default Schema=iwh"
    and the code that I use is:
    Set m_oRst = ocon.OpenSchema(adSchemaTables, Array(Empty, "ADMINISTRATOR", Empty, Empty))
    Please somebody can help me?
    Thanks

Re: DB2 and Microsoft OLEDB Provider

I feel The easiest way to get around is to connect as administrator ...

HTH

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by Elicita
    Hi everybody:

I try to recover the tables and fields of one database in db2 from visual basic using ADO, and I am using the Microsoft OLEDB Provider for DB2, but when I try to recover the information of tables with OpenSchema method of Connection object, I could not.
    My tables in the database are created in the "Administrator" schema, my connection string is
    "Provider=DB2OLEDB;Password= tramcodbi;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=db2admin;Initial Catalog=sample;Data Source=fernando;Network Transport Library=TCPIP;Network Address=192.168.0.15;Network Port=50000;Package Collection=nullid;Default Schema=iwh"
    and the code that I use is:
    Set m_oRst = ocon.OpenSchema(adSchemaTables, Array(Empty, "ADMINISTRATOR", Empty, Empty))
    Please somebody can help me?
    Thanks