Question Unanswered: Creating a Database

Hello I am really new at this and really need help hope someone has a little patience.

I have over 8000 MP3's and would like to create a database for them using Microsoft Access.

What I don't understand is how I could go about creating a database and populating it with out having to enter all my Mp3's one by one.

Please anyone can you take the time to help me through this.

Thank You
    Denise

Hi!
    If u maintain the database for Mp3's u have to give physical path of all of ur Mp3 to the database.
    U cannot set the record pointer doing this thing for u on its own

Thank You

Originally posted by prashant114
    Hi!
    If u maintain the database for Mp3's u have to give physical path of all of ur Mp3 to the database.
    U cannot set the record pointer doing this thing for u on its own

Thank You for your response.

Denise

Re: Creating a Database

Try this program.

It is a crude version which i slapped together but should do the job. If you sort your files into different directories you will have to specify each directory in the supplied text box and hit import. you will need access 2000 or newer to load it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Creating a Database

Originally posted by access_dude
    Try this program.

It is a crude version which i slapped together but should do the job. If you sort your files into different directories you will have to specify each directory in the supplied text box and hit import. you will need access 2000 or newer to load it.
    I will try if you give me a little bit more info like i said at the very begin i am really 100% new at this.

Thank You
    Denise
    Last edited by Denise Fortin; 11-17-02 at 21:59.