Red face Unanswered: DSNACICS Problems

Has anyone had any luck with using the DSNACICS Transaction Invocation Stored Procedure? I have been trying to call a CICS program from an ASP page, and am getting the following error:

IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2 Servers error '80040e21'

[DB2] SQL0444N Routine "DSNACICS" (specific name "") is implemented with code in library or path "", function "" which cannot be accessed. Reason code: "". SQLSTATE=42724

Has anyone else ever come across this?

Thanks...

Re: DSNACICS Problems

We're using DSNACICS i a client server model and everything works fine.

We're looking now how we can get a resultset back in out client environment.

Originally posted by cba3
    Has anyone had any luck with using the DSNACICS Transaction Invocation Stored Procedure? I have been trying to call a CICS program from an ASP page, and am getting the following error:

IBM OLE DB Provider for DB2 Servers error '80040e21'

[DB2] SQL0444N Routine "DSNACICS" (specific name "") is implemented with code in library or path "", function "" which cannot be accessed. Reason code: "". SQLSTATE=42724

Has anyone else ever come across this?

Thanks...

Re: DSNACICS Problems

We are looking at possibilities of using DSNACICS stored procedure to invoke our CICS programs. Any suggestions by you regarding this? We think mapping commarea to client environment fields is going to be an issue. Could you tell us about your experience on this? We are currently using .NET and Host Integration Server (HIS) and we are evaluating DSNACICS as replacement for HIS.

Thanks,
    Srini.

Originally posted by PJPJ
    We're using DSNACICS i a client server model and everything works fine.

We're looking now how we can get a resultset back in out client environment.