Unanswered: Bitmaps in Reports

Hi

I am going back to an old project where I wanted to add a bitmap/jpeg to the bottom of a report (it was a signature). I found that i could not do this, as it was not included when the report was output to a word document. Is this possible in anyway? I run a batch of reports, exporting to .doc files. Please help!

Re: Bitmaps in Reports

as far as I know Access does not retain ANY grapical elements (images lines, gridlines) on export, only text.
    The solution is either print to Adobe Acrobat Writer, as discussed in some Access resources.
    Some time ago I used cutom VB code to simulate HTML export to preserve table gridlines.
    How you can insert signature without Adobe Acrobat (extra investment) I cannot imagine.
    HTH

Originally posted by nstaward
    Hi

I am going back to an old project where I wanted to add a bitmap/jpeg to the bottom of a report (it was a signature). I found that i could not do this, as it was not included when the report was output to a word document. Is this possible in anyway? I run a batch of reports, exporting to .doc files. Please help!