Unanswered: Calculations on values in a form

I have a form that I created awhile ago that used to work (or at least I think it did) that is not working now.

I am changing the query it is based on around so am tweaking the form.

I have a series of vaules that are set up to be a running sum. The individual values are either zero or one. At the end of the group I want to calculate what percentage of all the rcords have a value set to 1.

I'm getting an error. If instead of calculating anything I just set the text box to [reports]![report name]![value name] I get nothing back. No error, no zero - nothing. I would expectt the running sum.

The values that I am trying to return are there (although they don't appear to be showing up as a sum {running sum is set to over all].

Does anyone have any idea what is going on???

Thanks in advance

Re: Calculations on values in a form

I am confused, maybe some screen captures would help. I don't understand the [reports]![report name]![value name], given that you are working in a form.

If I could have a look at a screen capture of a form I might be able to give you some guidance.

Originally posted by tmort
    I have a form that I created awhile ago that used to work (or at least I think it did) that is not working now.

I am changing the query it is based on around so am tweaking the form.

I have a series of vaules that are set up to be a running sum. The individual values are either zero or one. At the end of the group I want to calculate what percentage of all the rcords have a value set to 1.

I'm getting an error. If instead of calculating anything I just set the text box to [reports]![report name]![value name] I get nothing back. No error, no zero - nothing. I would expectt the running sum.

The values that I am trying to return are there (although they don't appear to be showing up as a sum {running sum is set to over all].

Does anyone have any idea what is going on???

Thanks in advance

Here are some screen shots
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Report

Had problems down loading screen shots ....
    Perhaps it was just my machine ....
    Originally posted by tmort
    Here are some screen shots
    Mona

no me too, then again i haven't been able to download anything from this site for the last 4 weeks
    Definition of a Beginner, Someone who doesn't know the rules.

Definition of an Expert, Someone who knows when to ignore the rules.

My downloads are based on the alignment of the moon in relation to the 4 sun of Jupiter and when these align .... I get a sucessful download ... but I don't think jupiter has any suns' so that may explain why mine don't work either ....

Getting to that time of the year ... even the machines are starting to smell the holiday season ....

Originally posted by m.timoney
    no me too, then again i haven't been able to download anything from this site for the last 4 weeks
    Mona