Red face Unanswered: tablespace load pending

newbie here..

One of our tablespaces has been in load pending status for a while and no one can tell who was responsible for the load that caused the problem. I am now trying to find out which table in the tablespace caused the load pending status, where can I find that information?!

Once I get the table info, do I still need to know the exact offending load command to cancel the load and put tablespace back in normal?!

TIA.

Re: tablespace load pending

In this situation I'll just go one table at a time in the LOAD QUERY command ...

I don't think that you require the same LOAD Statement, but you'll need to know which user did it ...

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by KenWhite
    newbie here..

One of our tablespaces has been in load pending status for a while and no one can tell who was responsible for the load that caused the problem. I am now trying to find out which table in the tablespace caused the load pending status, where can I find that information?!

Once I get the table info, do I still need to know the exact offending load command to cancel the load and put tablespace back in normal?!

TIA.