Question Unanswered: Date / Query Issue

I am trying to join three different queries into one form/report.
    This is for a call center.

The first query accounts for all calls recieved by each phone agent during a pay period.

The second query counts all new orders the agent has had in a pay period.

The third shows all orders that a particular agent made that were cancelled during that same pay period.

The problem is, some days an agent may have taken calls, but did not make any orders. Another scenario would be that they had a day off when someone called and canceled one of the orders that they made in the past.

The only common ground i have between these tables is the date. How else could I link these three queries together?

The only thing I can think of is to use a table that has everyday of the year to combine the queries by. I would like to do something else though, because it goes slow enough as it is.

I don't think I have enough info, but do you really need to link them? Could you simply show the count fields, each fed by a query, on the form?

Ed

I need them grouped by day though

attached is an example of data that is a result of my query, but the second part is the data that is left out

the reason it is left out is because their are dates that cancelations occured, but no calls were taken because date is used for the join

the same goes for a day where calls took place, but no orders were made
    Attached Files Attached Files