Unanswered: Logon to DTS from a different domain

I have a series of DTS's that need to be executed in a certain order and therefore have created a VB app that would execute the DTS's and perform a few administrative funtions for the user if successful.

The DBA for the SQL Server has given me a certain Windows Logon and I must logon via Terminal Server when I need to gain access to the SQL Server Manager. This is where I have created the DTS's - all created and owned by that user logon with certain rights. My VB application will be run from a different user machine on a different domain and therefore has a different logon- normal Windows logon. This user does not have access to the SQL Server and the DTS's need to logon with the same logon as under which it was created.

BUT....
    LoadFromSQLServer offers only a SQL or Trusted connection by which one can let the user connect. By using the Windows connection flag, the LoadFromSQLServer function now ignores the logon username & password and posts the normal Windows logon. Obviously, the logon now fails for the user.

How can I let the LoadFromSQLServer funtion logon to the DTS Package with a different domain, username & password than the local Windows Logon information ?

Graham

Red face Re: Logon to DTS from a different domain

Anybody out there ?