Unanswered: inietinfo entry point not found

I'm running a website on a winnt (with iis) server with an sql7 database.
    Sometimes a message appears: inetinfo.exe entrypoint not found.
    The page is not available as long as the message is on the display of the server. When I reply to the message, it disappears and the page is available again.
    Ive already replaced the query.dll, no result.

Ful message:
    The procedure entry point ?HTMLESCAPEW@@YGXPBGAAVCVirtualString@@k@z could not be located in the dynamic link library Query.dll
    Last edited by bertbr; 12-10-02 at 06:19.

We're running a win NT server and have just started experiencing the same problem which has own websites not responding for most of the weekend. Did you ever find a resolution to this problem?

i am having the exact same problem. this is the only place on the internet that mentions the error. i, too, await someone to save me from this. anybody?

Service Pack

Please reapply your Service Pack 6a. Worked for me.
    Regards,

Paul

I was just coming to post the same thing. Our issue was resolved by reapplying service pack 6a

Originally posted by witchblade32
    I was just coming to post the same thing. Our issue was resolved by reapplying service pack 6a
    Thanks guys........just wanted to add my error to help others who search for this.

OLEChannelWnd: inteinfo.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point ?URLEscapeW@@YGXPBGAAVCVirtualString@@H@Z could not be located in the the dynamic link library QUERY.dll.