Talking Unanswered: Connecting Macro Groups?

Okay, in reference to my previous post, I have been able to make a group of action macros (from the drop-down list) in Access...the group sets up dialog boxes letting users know of update process and also imports and then opens a table I'm importing from another database. The thing is this: I need to now compare the two tables for new info in the 2nd table (imported) and then update that infor to my 1st table - these commands, when I figure them out, will be in another macro group, and then I will have a third macro group to savemy updated table and delete the imported one.
    2 questions, then:

A) should I use a query to compare tables with? I don't want to form a relationship, since I will be deleting one of the table shortly after - each tabel has same columns plus non-same columns, and I suppose they need to be organized and then looked at? (how?)

B) how do I connect the groups of macros so that they all run in a row without me having to actually click on each one to start the group - is there a way to have it autorun at start-up?

Thanks to anyone who can help!
    Cara
    CaRa

Question Re: Connecting Macro Groups?

maybe it isn't that I need to connect them. but order them somehow? Right now I have the 1st group saved as a macro, not a module - should I be saving all of the groups as one module and then they would run together???
    CaRa