Unanswered: Yet another Conversion Error

This is a new one to me, but I hope not to whoever reads this.
    I have just spent the last 3 days coding in Access 2000. I created graphs that were powered by code, not to terable much code but still a considerable amount. When I convert it to Access 97 there are no errors or problems, but when I go to compile the app it breaks on the first graph it get to stating that it is out of memorie. The help seems to indicate that I have exceded the 64k block size for the compiler and it wants me to break it up. How in the world do I do that, or is there an other way around this problem. It is terabley anoying seeing how all of my end users are still on 97 wating for there upgrade. Suggestions?
    Jim

Have you considered calling the code and placing it in a seperate module. Splitting as much of it as possible into seperate modules should help.

I have found my problem, havent realy goten a work around yet but this is what is going on.
    I have a variable that I am setting = to a long string. The command is too long for access 97 to compile. the code is a bit of dynamic lookups that complie all of the criteria that the end user used in the previous query and puts it into a text box that says criteria. Any work arounds?
    Jim