Unanswered: Problems with linked tables to a SQL server using SQL replication

Hello!
    I was wondering if anyone could help me.
    I am running an Access application that uses linked tables to connect to a SQL server.
    Ever since I turned on replication on those tables, I cannot add records to the table using regular Access forms (and, for that matter, I cannot do it by just double-clicking on the table from Access and trying to enter records).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Re: Problems with linked tables to a SQL server using SQL replication

Open the SQL table directly and seel if you can add record. If you can't check that there is a primary key/ Uniqueidentifier or RowGUID. Primary key is the easiest ...

Originally posted by Alberto_1975
    Hello!
    I was wondering if anyone could help me.
    I am running an Access application that uses linked tables to connect to a SQL server.
    Ever since I turned on replication on those tables, I cannot add records to the table using regular Access forms (and, for that matter, I cannot do it by just double-clicking on the table from Access and trying to enter records).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!
    Mona

I can add records without a problem using the SQL enterprise manager or by using query analyzer to insert a record. The problem only occurs from Access....

I had a similar problem with a linked db, and I had to make sure that the SQL db tables had primary key ...

Originally posted by Alberto_1975
    I can add records without a problem using the SQL enterprise manager or by using query analyzer to insert a record. The problem only occurs from Access....
    Mona