Unanswered: page setup in a report

in order for my report to print correctly the page must be in 'landscape', and the margines must be set to '.5'. if i do this under file-->pagesetup then it works fine, but sometimes when i close the program it resets to its original state, and i have to set the page setup again. is there a way to set these page properties on the OnClick event of my Print command button?

Re: page setup in a report

If you happen to find something on this .... please let me know .... and if I find something I will let you know .... seems abit buggy ... the older versions did not do this ... page setup actually stayed ....

Originally posted by kmb
    in order for my report to print correctly the page must be in 'landscape', and the margines must be set to '.5'. if i do this under file-->pagesetup then it works fine, but sometimes when i close the program it resets to its original state, and i have to set the page setup again. is there a way to set these page properties on the OnClick event of my Print command button?
    Mona