Unanswered: please help with python

im kinda a newb to python and im making just some simple programs for fun and i need to know how i could make them into a .exe file or something that would let me send it to my friends and they could run it even if they dont have python please help i know im just a teen but i plan to be a comp programmer in the future and this could really help me out please just tell me how dont tell me to refer to this document ive tried just explain ways how to go about this and explain it in a simple way and please provied an example im begging you dont just throw this away and please dont take too long to reply!! thanks in advance

PLEASE come on please help me even just refer to a manuel that explains it please help!!!! or maybe if you know how i can just give you the script i want to an exe and you can do it and ill just see how it was done (if youll help me with this e-mail me at biohazzard60@hotmail.com) please help me ill attach the .py file script i want converted im begging you guys please someone help me!! and if you get the file i know its kinda gay but im just learning so help me!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Exclamation

PLEASE HELP ME!

Biohazzard -

Doesn't look like forum members are using python. I suggest you check www.python.org, www.pythonlabs.com and of course the usenet (comp.lang.python). Python.org has lots of information and tutorials.

Unhappy

hey thanks for your help but ive tried them and the tutorial etc. but no help this is my last resort....