Exclamation Unanswered: Corrupt database, PLEASE help!

I am in the dire situation of losing records entered in my database over a two-day period because the file appears to be corrupted beyond a repairable state. I am unaware of how the database was last closed or how it became corrupted, but I received a phone call from one of its primary users who claims that is was running perfectly when it was last used and was not closed in an unusual way. However, the next morning when the database was opened, the following error message appeared:

"The database is in an unexpected state; Microsoft Access can't open it.

This database has been converted from a prior version of Microsoft Access by using the DAO compactDatabase method instead of the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu). This has left the database in a partially converted state.

If you have a copy of the database in its original format, use the Convert Database command on the Tools menu (Database Utilities submenu) to convert it. If the original database is no longer available, create a new database and import your tables and queries to preserve your data. Your other database objects can't be recovered."

Naturally, I attempted to just import the tables from the corrupted database, but when access attempts to open the database for importing, the same error message is displayed. I then tried to use JetComp to repair / compact the database, but to no avail
    At this point any other method anyone knows about to extract tables from a corrupt database would be GREATLY appreciated. I really need to recover the lost records. Thanks in advance.

msaccess.exe /decompile C:\Path\FileName.mdb