Unanswered: SQL0301N / BLOB Issue in Clustered Websphere Environment

Hi all

We are trying to save insert a row into a DB2 Database using a Clustered Websphere configuration. The save always fails and give us the above SQL Error Number.

However using the same code base i am able to save the row if i am connecting to a non Clustered Websphere Setup.

Do we need to have specific settings to be done to support blob in a clustered environment.

SQL0301N The value of a host variable in the EXECUTE or OPEN statement
    cannot be used because of its data type. SQLSTATE=07006

at versata.vls.VSJdbcStatement.executeUpdate(VSJdbcSt atement.java:745)
    at
    versata.vls.XDASQLConnector.updateBlobColumns(XDAS QLConnector.java:1064)
    at
    versata.vls.XDASQLConnector.updateDBWithSingleStat ement(XDASQLConnector.java:926)
    at versata.vls.XDASQLConnector.save(XDASQLConnector.j ava:803)
    at
    com.ams.revenue.infr.ARSQLConnector.save(ARSQLConn ector.java:127)
    at
    versata.vls.VSTransactionInfo.flushCache(VSTransac tionInfo.java:612)

if anyone knows or has seen a similiar problem, let me know a solution or a reason why this is happening

Thanks

Collin

Hey

I am facing same problem... I am trying to submit http post in multiple threads, and I am getting "Optimistic Failture!" error

at com.versata.tl.vls.dataaccess.XDASQLConnector.vali dateRowCount(XDASQLConnector.java:1172)
    at com.versata.tl.vls.dataaccess.XDASQLConnector.exec uteUpdate(XDASQLConnector.java:1028)
    at com.versata.tl.vls.dataaccess.XDASQLConnector.save (XDASQLConnector.java:991)
    at com.versata.tl.vls.core.VSTransactionInfo.xdaSave( VSTransactionInfo.java:970)
    at com.versata.tl.vls.core.VSTransactionInfo.flushCac he(VSTransactionInfo.java:865)
    at com.versata.tl.vls.core.VSTransactionInfo.flushCac he(VSTransactionInfo.java:830)
    at com.versata.tl.vls.core.VSORBSessionImpl_Common.co mmit(VSORBSessionImpl_Common.java:478)

Please let me know the solution if you know...

is there anything related to websphere configuration to handle multiple http request?

Thanks
    DG