Unanswered: Printing Problem

I am working on a project that issues Purchase order forms....The problem I have is.....I have a table that allows the customer to select or manually put info in the blanks....When I put a print command button on that form, I wanted it to print a form I designed labeled PurchaseOrders but only for the selected record.....what ends up happening is that all the records get printed and it prints as a continuous form....each one doesnt have the company heading on it just has the info. Also, I am trying to specify what characters the purchase order number has as the prefix and let automatically select the rest based on the date of the record creation. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Re: Printing Problem

Originally posted by jmonroe
    When I put a print command button on that form, I wanted it to print a form I designed labeled PurchaseOrders but only for the selected record.....

Also, I am trying to specify what characters the purchase order number has as the prefix and let automatically select the rest based on the date of the record creation.
    To print a PO: DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewPreview, , "[PONumber] = " & aPONumber

To print a group based on prefix: DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewPreview, , "[PONumber] LIKE " & aPOPrefix & "*"

If it is a FORM, set its filter the same way except use DoCmd.OpenForm.