Question Unanswered: A practical newbie question involving r/s schema in mySQL

Hi I hope to gain some pointers from the guys here.

I have a MySQL database where the tables have been defined as MyISAM and I wish to develop the schema which shows the relationship of the tables. Initially I exported the database to MS access using ODBC to develop the schema (due to the foreign key problem in MySql).

Is there a way for me to develop the schema without involving MS access so that I can do it using mySQL or any opensource program?

The schema is a graphical representation of the tables and their r/s between them, as in MS access.

Thanks and happy new year.

If you are just looking to make a flow chart like representation of your database consiter using Microsoft Visio. This program will import and automaticly graph the relationships of your database.

Originally posted by sqlhack
    If you are just looking to make a flow chart like representation of your database consiter using Microsoft Visio. This program will import and automaticly graph the relationships of your database.
    hihi.....i am looking for a opensource program to do. Is there an alternative? How abt MysqlCC?