Thread: Lotus Notes

Unanswered: Lotus Notes

I have a very strange problem!

I have an e-mail button on my interface which opens the default e-mail client and attaches a report in rtf format. There is no problem when Outlook is the default client, but those with Lotus Notes get an Excel attachment instead of Rich Text Format attachment.

The reason for why this is so strange is that I have another interface with the exact same button (same code) and it works perfectly for both Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Any ideas what I'm missing here??

Re: Lotus Notes

I have heard of this before ... it is actually a setting on Lotus .... I can't remember what, but on the client side.

If I come across the info, I will let you know ...

Originally posted by Rok
    I have a very strange problem!

I have an e-mail button on my interface which opens the default e-mail client and attaches a report in rtf format. There is no problem when Outlook is the default client, but those with Lotus Notes get an Excel attachment instead of Rich Text Format attachment.

The reason for why this is so strange is that I have another interface with the exact same button (same code) and it works perfectly for both Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Any ideas what I'm missing here??
    Mona