Red face Unanswered: Exit Access (Locks it up)

I have a database that was in 97 but I just IMPORTED everything into ACCESS 2000. The entire time I have this database open, it says SETTING UP WIZARDS at the bottom in the status bar. When I hit FILE-EXIT, or the X, or the EXIT Button on the form, it closes the database but doesnt close Access, I have to close Access by ending the program through task manager. This problem does NOt occur in any other database, whether it is 2000 or 97. Just this one. What could it be?

Heres What I have

Windows 2000
    Access 97 and 2000 on the same PC (different locations)
    Office 2000 SP3

I went into VBScript and looked at references. The only difference in this one and the other 2000 databases is a REFERENCE called Utility (which was written for this database and must be there). This database does run off of modules though where as the others run off of macros. Any suggestions?

Re: Exit Access (Locks it up)

The can happen when a recordset is open in code and not closed properly. Make sure all recordsets get closed and set to nothing.

Re: Exit Access (Locks it up)

I am not sure where to start looking for the Recordset. Can anyone tell me where i can look? All of my Access Databases work fine. This one locks up everytime I hit EXIT.