Unanswered: NULLID.SQLL38N3 was not found ???

When I used MS Query on Window NT machine to query a 5.2 DB2 database either on UNIX or OS2 machine, I got SQL0805N Package "NULLID.SQLL38N3" was not found. SQLSTATE=51002 message.
    I tried to bind the packages from the SQLLIB/bnd directory on the server, and still couldn't find this package. Does any body know where I can get this package from.

Thanks

Fang Li

Re: NULLID.SQLL38N3 was not found ???

You will need to bind the package from the client ...

You will have to bind the package lists db2cli.lst and db2ubind.lst (Check the manuals or fixpack readme's for the right names... Sorry)

For every level of db2 in every OS in your environment, you will need to bind these packages.

HTH

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by Fang Li
    When I used MS Query on Window NT machine to query a 5.2 DB2 database either on UNIX or OS2 machine, I got SQL0805N Package "NULLID.SQLL38N3" was not found. SQLSTATE=51002 message.
    I tried to bind the packages from the SQLLIB/bnd directory on the server, and still couldn't find this package. Does any body know where I can get this package from.

Thanks

Fang Li

I have done few times of this binding either on server site or on client site. The commands that I used are:
    db2 bind @db2cli.lst grant public
    db2 bind @db2ubind.lst grant public

Apparently SQLL38N3 is not in those packages, and the problem is still there.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot Sathyaram for your responding

Cheers

Fang Li

What version of client are you on ?

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by Fang Li
    I have done few times of this binding either on server site or on client site. The commands that I used are:
    db2 bind @db2cli.lst grant public
    db2 bind @db2ubind.lst grant public

Apparently SQLL38N3 is not in those packages, and the problem is still there.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot Sathyaram for your responding

Cheers

Fang Li

DB2 version 5.2