Angry Unanswered: Removing replications

I have two servers (let's call them SQL01 and SQL02), and SQL01 is our main SQL-server.

I have been doing som replication to SQL02, and I want to remove ALL replications. I have an publication on a database called DB1.

The distributor is set to be SQL02.

I used the wizard 'disable.....', and stupid as I was I removed the distributor before removing the publications.

Something went wrong, and now the distributor is removed, but the publications are still there (not working, but they are there).

When I try to remove them I get the error:

'Error 2812: Could not find stored procedure ''

I am in deep trouble, and I hope that someone can help me with the problem.

Best regards....
    Søren

Go to the menu Tools -> Replication -> Generate SQL Script (select disable/drop components). You can use this to run to drop replication. Follow the stored procedures as listed in the order they are provided.

Smile

Hi,
    Thanks for the answer, but when I try to do that, I get the same error...

I have really messed things up, and I you have other suggestions, I would really thankful.

Søren

Were you able to generate the script ? If so, run the script line by line - let me know where it fails - that will give us an indication as to what is broken.

Hi,
    Sorry for not writing back earlier. I have been on a businesstrip to Finland.

I unfortunately still have the problem, and if I uncheck "Distributor attributes", then I can generate the following script:

<B> use [MarliDK]
    GO

-- Dropping the merge subscription
    exec sp_dropmergesubscription @publication = N'MarliDK_NEW', @subscriber = N'ODSSQL02', @subscriber_db = N'MarliDK', @subscription_type = N'push'
    GO

-- Dropping the merge publication
    exec sp_dropmergepublication @publication = N'MarliDK_NEW'
    GO

-- Disabling the replication database
    use master
    GO

exec sp_replicationdboption @dbname = N'MarliDK', @optname = N'merge publish', @value = N'false'
    GO
    </B>

When i Run the first statement I get the following:

<B> Server: Msg 2812, Level 16, State 62, Procedure sp_dropmergesubscription, Line 401
    Could not find stored procedure ''.
    Server: Msg 14056, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_dropmergesubscription, Line 444
    The subscription could not be dropped at this time.</B>

I would like to thank you many times for trying to help me. I really appreciate that.

Best regards and greetings from Denmark
    Søren