Unanswered: Lines & Pics disappear when doing Publish It from Access to Word

I'm seeing that when I lose all lines & pics when I do Publish It on an Access report to Word. Please advise on how I can correct this.

Re: Lines & Pics disappear when doing Publish It from Access to Word

Originally posted by jchav
    I'm seeing that when I lose all lines & pics when I do Publish It on an Access report to Word. Please advise on how I can correct this.
    Just to clarify, the Publish It process was just importing the Access report onto Word. All lines & objects (i.e. logos) that originally were on the report, disappears after the import. Again, please advise solution/s.

Thanks...

Re: Lines & Pics disappear when doing Publish It from Access to Word

The export filter will produce a basic rtf-file from your Access-report, that's why all graphics are lost in conversion.

Consider three alternatives:

1) print your report to a pdf-file;

2) study pro's and con's of the Access Snap-shot format. Not used frequently I guess, since the receiver of the snapshot report needs to have the free snapshot reader installed;

3) Study a mailmerge to bookmarks in Word from within Access. The graphics will be in the Word document/template, that is filled with data placed in bookmarks. Discussed on this forum before, search on entry:
    "Automately updating Word file based on Access data"

hth