Thread: SQL0301N error

Question Unanswered: SQL0301N error

Hi,

Below is my sql statment.

select * from document ref where ref.doc_id = ? order by ref.doc_version ASC

I replace doc_id and excute the query with the following statements.

PreparedStatement sp=null;
    sp = dbConn.prepareStatement("select * from document ref where ref.doc_id = ? order by ref.doc_version ASC");
    sp.setInt(1, docId);
    result = sp.executeQuery();

DOC_ID is declared as INTEGER in the DOCUMENT table and doc_id which i am passing to the query is int. It work fine sometimes but sometimes I get SQL0301N error. I have scratched my hear over this too much. Please help me ...

Thanks

Re: SQL0301N error

Hi,

ensure that an integer is always assigned to the variable DOC_ID before using it.

wbr

aman

Originally posted by prabhakar1000
    Hi,

Below is my sql statment.

select * from document ref where ref.doc_id = ? order by ref.doc_version ASC

I replace doc_id and excute the query with the following statements.

PreparedStatement sp=null;
    sp = dbConn.prepareStatement("select * from document ref where ref.doc_id = ? order by ref.doc_version ASC");
    sp.setInt(1, docId);
    result = sp.executeQuery();

DOC_ID is declared as INTEGER in the DOCUMENT table and doc_id which i am passing to the query is int. It work fine sometimes but sometimes I get SQL0301N error. I have scratched my hear over this too much. Please help me ...

Thanks

Re: SQL0301N error

Originally posted by aman
    Hi,

ensure that an integer is always assigned to the variable DOC_ID before using it.

wbr

aman
    Hi Thanks for your reply. I am assging an int always. It works sometimes but sometimes it fails.

Vijay