Exclamation Unanswered: Error with Enabled T/F DTPicker Calender Object

Well I utilize the DTPicker OLE object in a form for data entry and there is a time where I need to turn the Enabled Value on 98% of the objects on my form i.e termination of employee... to False.

I can set the DTPicker.enabled to False but when I open the form again .... to that employee I get the error.... DTPicker returned the error: an error occur in a call to the Windows date and time picker control..... I understand that the control is trying to set itself to the date value in it's source table....... but I need to disable this message and use this control in other places in the form. At curtain points the control cannot be Enabled for someone to change the value....

Anyway I hope someone can help

Thanks

Wes

Re: Error with Enabled T/F DTPicker Calender Object

Is there an after initalize event for that control that you do the disabling in?

Re: Error with Enabled T/F DTPicker Calender Object

Originally posted by FirstAndGoal4
    Is there an after initalize event for that control that you do the disabling in?
    I do all of the Enabled T/F for all objects in the form Open Event (I call a procedure from the Open Event which has a list of all objects on the form ). I use this procedure throughout the form.