Unanswered: Analysis Services Help

I'm looking for some modest help in developing some MDX queries in Analysis Services against a datacube I've built.

Would anyone be willing to answer some specific e-mail on this? I am willing to provide a small honorarium for some timely help here.

Re: Analysis Services Help

Unless there are disclosure issues you may have the best help from posting your questions here (Most likely, if you contact those who are most helpful, many will not refuse whatever you might wish to donate via paypal, etc.)?

Re: Analysis Services Help

Originally posted by DBA
    Unless there are disclosure issues you may have the best help from posting your questions here (Most likely, if you contact those who are most helpful, many will not refuse whatever you might wish to donate via paypal, etc.)?
    I'm not too concerned about disclosure issues. I was mostly concerned about the detail involved. Providing enough context for someone to help me is going to be somewhat involved, and I'm not sure exactly what questions I need to ask. I was hoping for some assistance that might be a bit more iterative than is really practical (and perhaps appropriate) with a public web-based forum.

Given the suggestion, I'll try and work up a summary and sub-scenario and see if anyone is interested in helping (and perhaps helping more).

Thanks!