Unanswered: Tabbed Form Spacing

Does anyone know of a way that you can put a space (or several) between tabs on a tabbed form? I would like to create a separator so there are tabs for function and tabs for maintenance.

Something like...

Tab1 Tab2 Tab3 <space><space>Tab4 Tab5

TIA

Re: Tabbed Form Spacing

Originally posted by hirkos
    Does anyone know of a way that you can put a space (or several) between tabs on a tabbed form? I would like to create a separator so there are tabs for function and tabs for maintenance.

Something like...

Tab1 Tab2 Tab3 <space><space>Tab4 Tab5

TIA
    how about vbTab & vbTab & vbTab & Space(2) & vbTab & vbTab

Originally posted by FirstAndGoal4
    how about vbTab & vbTab & vbTab & Space(2) & vbTab & vbTab
    I don't know that this is what I am looking... If so, where would this be inserted? If not, I am not refering to a literal TAB like on the keyboard, but rather a form that has tabs across the top that you can select to view the particular form you want to look at.

I don't know that this is what I am looking... If so, where would this be inserted? If not, I am not refering to a literal TAB like on the keyboard, but rather a form that has tabs across the top that you can select to view the particular form you want to look at.
    Ahah!!! A TabCotrol and sorry, I don't think what you want to do is possible.

Originally posted by FirstAndGoal4
    Ahah!!! A TabCotrol and sorry, I don't think what you want to do is possible.
    I'm thinking not too... That's a definite Access flaw. Is there anyway to change the tab position (right side, bottom, etc.)? Maybe I can rig it up?

I'm thinking not too... That's a definite Access flaw. Is there anyway to change the tab position (right side, bottom, etc.)? Maybe I can rig it up?
    There are alot of 3rd party ActiveX TabControls that might do what you are looking for.....